TESEO association can organize a variety of events with the aim of promoting technology, education, and business in Romania. Some examples of events that could be organized by the TESEO Association would include:
- Conferences: Conferences can be organized to bring together experts from different fields to discuss current trends and challenges in the industry.
- Workshops: Workshops can be organized to give participants the opportunity to learn and develop in a particular area or skill.
- Competitions: Competitions can be organized to reward the best ideas or innovative projects in the industry
- Networking events: Networking events can be organized to provide opportunities for participants to meet and exchange ideas and make connections.
- Bootcamps: Bootcamps can be organized to provide intensive training in a specific field or skill.
- Exhibitions: Exhibitions can be organized to showcase innovative products and services in the industry
- Webinars: Webinars are an efficient way to offer presentations, seminars, or training via the Internet.
All these are just a few examples, and the events organized by the TESEO Association may vary depending on the aims and objectives of the organization and the interests of the target audience.
In the field of education, the issue of mental availability is treated by John Hattie, a New Zealand education academic, in his book – Visible Learning and the Science of How We Learn. This availability refers to the mental ability to have the appropriate information and sufficient cognitive resources available to solve problems relatively easily, i.e. accessing and using information from memory with relatively little effort.
A.R: – In the current context, communication has become essential, and the importance of studying and knowing as many foreign languages as possible has already spoken.
Microlearning, Big Data, Adaptive Learning, Online and Blended Learning are some of the trends influencing the field of foreign language learning today. What do you think is the contribution of technology in the process of learning foreign languages, taking into account the evolution of new generations and the skills they consider essential?